Solar Energy-saving Heating: This solar camping shower bag is made of eco-friendly and leak-proof PVC material, non-toxic, healthy and safe for people. With UV heat-seal coating, it can heat water for about 3 hours under direct sunlight, no need for any plug-in device, environmental protection and energy saving; the temperature indicator (°C/°F) on the back of sun shower bag can help you monitor water temperature, so you don't need to guess the water temperature in remote areas!
Practical Shower & Mesh Pocket: Equipped with a large shower head and soft hose, just turn the switch on the shower head to easily control the water flow and bring you a better shower experience! The front mesh pocket can hold mini travel essentials such as bath milk, shampoo, soap, facial cleanser, razor, nail clippers, etc.
Humanized Design: The large spiral water injection port can quickly add water, and if encounter a leak at the water inlet, you can adjust the white seal inside the cover. When you add water to the summer shower bag, first connect the hose firmly to the bottom (Note: the water outlet at the bottom will leak). The T-type Velcro on either side can fix the shower hose, say goodbye to the dragging bulky " tail ".
20L/5 Gallons Water Capacity: This portable shower bag can hold up to 20L/5 Gallons water for outdoor showers, which can be continuously bathed for about 8-10 minutes, ideal for outdoor camping, hiking, backpacking, self-driving, fishing or hunting. It is the best gift for husband, wife, father, son, daughter, friends, colleagues and outdoor lovers, their ideal outdoor accessory.
Easy To Hang & Carry: The camping shower bag with high-load-bearing plastic handles can be easily hung on the tree to enjoy outdoor showers quickly; when not in use, fold the shower bag and place in the carrying bag (15.8 x 26cm), you can put it in travel bags, fishing bags, suitcases, trunks, small size and light weight, not take up extra space, very convenient to store and carry.
1. Before the first use, use a teaspoon of soda water to soak in warm water to clean the bath bag;
2. After being filled with enough water, the transparent side faces the sunlight to get sufficient illumination;
3. Generally, it can be used after about 3 hours of sun exposure in summer.
After being filled with water, you can continue to bathe for about 10 minutes.
1. If you need to add hot water by yourself, please do not exceed 50 degrees.
2. Please try the water temperature before bathing. If it is too hot, add cold water appropriately.
3. The water inside is not suitable for drinking.
4. Please clean the water when not in use.
5. Do not touch sharp objects, so as not to scratch the bag.
The water temperature should not exceed 50 degrees, otherwise it will affect the life of the bath bag.