4 LED Solar Powered Stairs Fence Garden Security Lamp
1 Pieces IP65 Waterproof 4 LED Solar Human Body Sensor Lamp Outdoor Wall Light Home Garden Door Park YD08
How your solar powered deck and wall light works?
The solar panel converts sunlight energy into electricity during the day. The photocell automatically turns the light on at night with the electricity stored in the batteries. It requires no wiring, because it runs off the sunlight energy to recharge the batteries so there is no cost to run the solar cap.
The number of hours the light stays on depends on our geographical location, weather conditions and seasonal sunlight availability.
- Solar panel: 0.5 W
- Li-ion battery: 1.2 V 900 mah
- LED: 4 LED
- No batteries, no cables, & easy to install
- LED span life: 100000 Hrs
- Solar charging time: 8 Hrs
- Auto identify day or night
- Li-ion battery span life: 500 circles
- Solar panel span life: more than 5 years
- Turn the auto/off switch to on.
- Secure solar fixture to desired location using two mounting screws provided(pre-drill pilot holes to easily fasten screws).
- Remove the thin clear plastic film from solar panel.
- Allow at least 8 hours of sunlight to fully charge the battery.
To Replace the Batteries(battery relacement is about 1-2 years):
- Remove the 2 mounting screws.
- Turn the switch to off & remove the 3 screw located on the back of the fixture.
- Replace the battery with a new AA size 1.2V NI-MH rechargeable battery.
- Re-assemble and turn auto-off switch to on.
- Allow the fixture to receive a full 8 hours of sunlight to allow the rechargeable battery to reach maximum capacity.
- If the light does not turn on at dusk after 8 hours of charging:
- Check the batteries to make sure they are making secure contact with the terminal.
- Be sure the solar fixture is in a relatively sunny location.
- Make sure the light's photocell is not affected by other light.
- Failure to insert batteries in the correct polarity, as indicated in the battery compartment, may shorten the life of the batteries or cause them to explode or leak.
- Do not mix old and new batteries.
- Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon - zinc) or rechargeable (nickel cadmium) or (nickel metal hydride) batteries.
- Do not dispose of batteries in fire.
Tip: Solar Charge can charge quicker under strong sunlight. It may not charge or charge slowly under weak sunlight. Periodically clean light fixture with soft cloth and warm soapy water.
- 1 x Solar Lamp
- 2 x Screws
- If you want more, please contact me for details.